Ingenhousz Institute b.v. undertakes to comply with the obligations applicable to Ingenhousz Institute b.v. under applicable privacy and data protection legislation, including to the extent applicable EU data protection legislation.
Without limiting the foregoing obligation, Ingenhousz Institute b.v. has implemented measures designed to:
(1) notify individuals of the collection and use of their personal data, including through the Privacy Statement;
(2) use such personal data only for legitimate business purposes;
(3) provide means by which individuals may request to review, correct, update, delete, limit, erase, or transfer their personal data, in accordance with applicable law
(4) require service providers with whom personal data is shared to protect the confidentiality and security of such data; and
(5) use technical and organizational measures to protect personal data within the organization from unauthorized or unlawful access, acquisition, use, disclosure, loss or modification.
Ingenhousz Institute b.v. will obtain all necessary rights and consents before disclosing personal data to third parties and transferring it to locations both within and outside the collection point. Compliance with Ingenhousz Institute b.v.'s privacy statement and applicable law. Notwithstanding any other provision, Ingenhousz Breda may use an individual's personal data to the extent determined, approved or requested by that individual.
Ingenhousz Institute b.v.
Dr. Jan Ingenhouszplein 42
4814 EH Breda